Privacy & Policy
Required Marketing Group Inc. is committed to provide you quality while maintain’ your privacy. We want users visiting our website to be aware of fact that, the information we collect on this website, what we do with it and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
We take the privacy of our users and their personal information very seriously.We respect our visitor's right to the personal privacy. For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address. However it might gather other statistics such as host name, IP, Http version, Http Code, Referrer, Agent, Date etc. The information collected by the server is only used for statistical purposes and is never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Our website does NOT collect cookies. Registration is NOT required to enter the site unless you are a customer. User must provide information such as name, company’s name,email, phone numberetc. for registration. In order to provide a quick and accurate response to your graphic design or marketing order Required Marketing Group Inc. asks only for the information necessary to process your order with precision. When you place an order for graphic design or any marketing service, we need to know your name, company's name, email address, phone number and your mailing address etc. This allows us to process and complete your order and to notify you of your order status. We also ask some information about your company in order to have a better understanding for your company's corporate image.
Once Required Marketing Group Inc. has received payment in full, the copyright, reproduction and publication rights shall be transfer to the Client, but until such time shall remain vested in Required Marketing Group Inc. and the Client shall hold such material as bailee until Required Marketing Group Inc. has been paid in full. Then and only then customer owns the copyright, reproduction and publication for the artwork designed by us, as per client request.
We guarantee your full satisfaction or your money back. An administration fee of 40% will be deducted off your actual order price.
How the money will be transferred:
If you have paid using your Pay Pal - the money will be transferred back to your respective account. It may take up to 6 business days before the money will appear in your account. If you have paid using a check or a money order your refund will be sent to you by check.
The refund policy will not take effect in any of the following events:
1. If you purchased a "Special Package".
2. If you have approved your design or any other service. Or we have submitted 2 revised options for any project.
3. If work was commenced on one of your samples and 2 or more design or any other service changes were made on your request.
4. If the party for whom the design or any other service is being designed for closes, or changes its name, or changes its line of business.
5. If the project was cancelled for reason(s) unrelated to the design or any other service of Required Marketing Group Inc.
6. If you do not communicate with Required Marketing Group Inc. for more than 3 months following the submission of the design or any other service.
7. If any discounted price given to the customer via email under a special promotional package.
All the rights for any type of artwork i.e. logo, brochure, website that Required Marketing Group Inc. has designed belongs to the client for whom it was created.Required Marketing Group Inc. does not hold any copyright to the design created for a client. Required Marketing Group Inc. does not file a trademark application with respect to the logos designed for its client. The client is free to register his/her corporate identity for the trademark designed byRequired Marketing Group Inc.
If for some coincidental reason a logo, website, brochure or any other artwork designed by Required Marketing Group Inc. appears identical to another party’s artwork; Required Marketing Group Inc. will provide a free redraw session with a new set of design options.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1. If a fixed fee is not agreed, the fee will be determined on the basis of actual hours worked, unless a performance based marketing fee applies. The fee will be calculated according to the service usual hourly rates, as applying in the period in which the activities are carried out, unless a different hourly rate has been agreed.
2. Prices shall be based among other things on factors applying at the time of the instruction or the effecting of the agreement or bid, including wages and taxes, contributions, insurance premiums etc.
3. Fees for performance based services are calculated in accordance to the service proposal and agreed upon in writing by Client.
1. Payment shall be within 14 days of the date of invoice, in a way to be indicated by Required Marketing Group Inc. and in the currency that has been invoiced.
2. After this deadline for payment of 14 days after the date of invoice has elapsed, the Client shall be in default without any further warning being necessary; from the time of entering into default the Client shall owe interest of 5% per month on the amount due, unless the statutory interest rate is higher, in which case the statutory interest rate shall apply.
3. In the case of liquidation, bankruptcy or suspension of payments, Required Marketing Group Inc. claims and the obligations of the Client towards the Required Marketing Group Inc. shall be payable on demand.
4. Payments made by the Client shall always be used first to settle all interest and costs that are due, second to settle invoices that are payable that have been outstanding the longest, even if the Client states that the settlement relates to a later invoice.
1. If the Client is in default or in breach of meeting one or more of its obligations, then all reasonable costs to obtain payment, either in court or out of court, shall be paid by the Client.
The general delivery time for the initial graphic design concepts is 3-4 business days.(72-96 business hours) Every following change will be delivered within 1-2 business days(24-48 hours). More complex changes or redraws may be delivered up to 4-5 business days (depending on the complexity of work). All redraw deadlines are determined once; all necessary information pertaining to the re-designing of the logo is obtained.
Required Marketing Group Inc. holds no responsibility for retraced images. Any idea provided by the client i.e. sketch, copy, fax, jpeg etc. that Required Marketing Group Inc. is asked to use in the design process removes its responsibility from any copyright violation or warranty. In such circumstances,Required Marketing Group Inc. can’t guarantee the originality of its work and therefore will not be held liable for any damages or violations. A waiver form is required to sign prior to Required Marketing Group Inc. using any images provided by the client.
We take responsibility for any change to the design or programming. If there was a mistake on our part, it will not be counted as a charged revision. Each design package has a limited amount of revisions depending on the type of package.
For using the stock photo (photo taken out of a stock portfolio) on the design: Every package has a limit on the amount of stock photos per project included in the price. We usually search for appropriate images to enhance your design. Sometimes we edit those images to fit your style. You can also provide us with your own photographs or images in a suitable format. These will not be counted as stock photos.
Content Management System (CMS) ( which is a way for you to control your website without any prior internet and programming knowledge): Customer will be able to edit text or change pictures, sometimes even creating a whole new page, provided if the CMS package is added to the project. CMS is a must add-on for any E-Commerce package.
E-Commerce Website: We do not provide payment options , we only link the E-Commerce website with the online payment gateways you already have signed-in like PayPal or 2 checkout or any other third party payment solution, which customer will have to sign-up with any online payment provider of their choice, and provide us with the set up / login details.
Domain Name Registration and Hosting Services: We do provide domain registration and hosting services. As soon as, your project is finalized, you will be advised on what kind of hosting setup your website requires if you decide not to go with us.
IMPORTANT! Please wait until the project is completed before considering any hosting plan.
We allow customers to split total payments only if the payment is larger than $3500.00 ( three thousand and five hundred us dollars )
Loss of Data:
Required Marketing Group Inc. will take all appropriate precautions to safeguard its servers and data contained within, however Required Marketing Group Inc. will not be held responsible for any loss of client data stored or intended to be stored on the servers and on back-up devices. The client will not be entitled to any form of compensation from Required Marketing Group Inc. in the event of loss of data, therefore it is recommended that the client also takes necessary step to backup his/her designed artwork.